Litchi, P4 and 'F' Mode

Reaction score
Hey Gents.

Just got Litchi, presume I will want to fly Way point Missions but with all the reading I have done I only find folks saying to use "F-Mode"

Stupid question of the day. What is F-Mode? :rolleyes:

P4 has Atti mode, Sport mode and P mode. I'm being told to get the height near the first way point, switch to 'F'- Mode and load the mission.

I know this must be a simple answer, would it be to use 'S'-mode on the P4 for way point missions?

TIA.

I have not heard of "F" mode on a Phantom 4. Maybe this is on a P3 or other model? I have flown Litchi missions before and I love the app. I had problems with DJI GO crashing so I quit using it. Good luck and enjoy Litchi!
Thanks,
Jim
WA5TEF

Reactions: Blah
Hey Gents.

Just got Litchi, presume I will want to fly Way point Missions but with all the reading I have done I only find folks saying to use "F-Mode"

Stupid question of the day. What is F-Mode? :rolleyes:

P4 has Atti mode, Sport mode and P mode. I'm being told to get the height near the first way point, switch to 'F'- Mode and load the mission.

I know this must be a simple answer, would it be to use 'S'-mode on the P4 for way point missions?

TIA.

From the Litchi help:
For the Phantom 4 the switch remains in the “P”
position for autonomous flight.

Reactions: Blah
From the Litchi help:
For the Phantom 4 the switch remains in the “P”
position for autonomous flight.

Makes Sense. Thanks.

I did read the Litchi Help, honest I did :) All I saw was even that said use 'F'

I was getting annoyed. WTF is Fmode I was saying!!

Cheers guys!

There is no F Mode on a Phantom 4, it could be you are referring to "F" Mode on earlier models, that allowed the transmitter to load programs for More Autonomous Drone flight.

If you use Litchi with the Phantom 4 you will operate the drone in either Sport Mode or P Mode, Litchi can NOT use Att Mode. The Phantom 4 default in P mode is with the obstacle avoidance ON, This limits the P4 to around 20 MPH if you turn it off Top Speed is around 30 MPH.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj