Litchi or latest DJI Go

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think the DJI app let's you set waypoints without running the mission first as Litchi does, and Litchi has the Magic Leash feature that lets you set the drone to follow another mobile device rather than the remote. There are likely other features that Litchi has that Go does not yet currently, but I'm still a newbie on the subject.

With the latest DJI Go, it now has all the bells and whistles of Litchi; Follow Me, POI, Waypoints, IOC, etc.
Why go with Litchi now? I haven't used it (not paying $20 to test it out).

-Scott

Because it does quite a lot that DJI Go does not. Check out their website for details.

Perosnally, use Go when flying by hand, or during testing/difficult flight environments, and use Litchi for all GS/autonomous flights.

I do quite a bit of fully autonomous flying, and that's where Litchi really shines.

As much as I like Litchi, I have been experiencing periodic app crashes and "signal lost" warnings with it (when signal is in fact, not lost). So I've had to resort to DJI Go for some flights after getting a little frustrated with Litchi. But its nice to have the two options; the problems were the other way around for me not long ago.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31