Litchi or dji go ?

Reaction score
Hi phantom pilots!
I'm considering to buy litchi and try cuz dji go 3.1.5 always crash on my galaxy s7 edge. When I fly my p3a for 10-15 min the app crash and i need to restart it, which can take some time.
Now to my question, I still have warranty on my p3a and wondering if that is "ok" to use a third part app?
And to you who use android 7 like me do litchi work better than dji go?
Any advice what to do?
I have tried delete cache and data in app and re install it without any success.

Peter

I use Litchi for missions, and DJI for everything else. Both DJI and Litchi work better for me on IOS,ipad mini4.
I have used Litchi with good results on a 2nd gen Nexus 7, these are very cheap now.
I prefer a tablet device to a phone, for the larger screen space.
My understanding is using Litchi does not invalidate your warranty, DJI must have released the details, SDK I think, so that 3rd party can make apps

Reactions: Simzy666
I am a beginner and am familiarizing myself with Litchi and getting ready for my first mission. I am using Litchi on iPad Air and just read the manual for the settings and waypoints.
I must say that from a user interface point of view, it's one of the best I have seen on iPad. From capabilities, it gives you the tools to easily set up missions and it does the rest for you.
The documentation is excellent. I can't wait to fly my first mission. Good luck.

Reactions: Simzy666

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20