Litchi on Smartphone, PC and Cloud

Reaction score
While IT literate, II am new to drone flying and to Litchi. Also I only really use my Smartphone for a few basic functions so not greatly experienced in the world of apps. So a newby question. Sorry if the answer is already around but if it is, I didn't find it.

From Litchi's FilmSchool and Litchi's Q&A I gather I can buy one copy of Litchi and as long as I use the same platform I can run it on more that one machine and hook into the Cloud.
I have Litchi on my Samsung Galaxy 4 Note (seems to run OK on that). I want to put a copy on my PC and laptop and then link the three to the Litchi cloud server.
Litchi.com only gives links to either the Android App or the IOS App. How do I install the App on the PC and laptop and then link to the cloud?

Litchi can only run on Apple/Android devices.

msing is correct; however, if you want to program missions that you can "pull up" later from your android or iPhone go to flylitchi.com open "Mission Hub" login and start creating your mission.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Correct, I'm working on a flight right now, the funny part is I started on the web sight and not on the app, couldn't get anywhere until I started a mission on the mobile and saved it.

Rod

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.