Litchi on PC

Sadly, I have the same problem with my Apple devices...

Reactions: JBG
It's only available for Android. iPads are an Apple product ;)

I understand that but thought the iPad was a bit different as far as the OS than laptops and desktops. Compatible but a bit different in certain aspects.

it seems as if confused on what devices are what.

Ipad, I phones, etc use IOS ---
many versions and updates==IOS8, IOS9 etc. These are phone / touch tablet devices.

Samsung , Motorola, sony, nvididia, etc. use ANDROID--
again many version and customization's so some devices are better than others depending on version and hardware in tablet/phone.

Windows PC, Apple Mac, use full Windows and Apple Ios for Mac--
these are full pc's and or notebook/tablets. Typically not used for flying the Phantom but in P2's and P1's used to control and program NAZA via USB.

With all the new windows 10 touch stuff hitting the market lately a window APP for flying would be nice!!!!

Litchi are independent software writers that program what they know and are expert at, thus they cant always have everything in all formats.
As in all APPS some are IOS only , some are Android only and some offer both. Not unusual at all.

Reactions: PhantomFandom
With all the new windows 10 touch stuff hitting the market lately a window APP for flying would be nice!!!!

Yes, it would be. I have an HP Spectre 15" running Win 8. Its either a tablet or a laptop. If you fold the screen all the way round it shuts off the KB/mouse and becomes a full touch screen tablet. While heavy, it would make a killer monitor for the Phantom. A rig to hold the controller/computer via a strap or shoulder harness would be sweet!

If only there were a PC app that would run the Phantom.

I use an LG 8.3 tablet and find it's a decent size screen for FPV flying. I think carrying around a 15" would be overkill. I do take my 17" laptop with me but just to review the video I've taken. the biggest problem I have is glare on the screen of my tablet. I have an anti-glare cover and a shield and half the time still can't see on a sunny day.

I use my Spectre at the rifle range with a WiFi camera to monitor targets when shooting long distances (600yd or more). I have had no issues seeing the screen in daylight on an open firing range. I can't imagine having a problem seeing it flying a drone.

I have a DLSR camera with very heavy lenses. I have no issues carrying them using a strap. Same could be said for using a laptop using a strap system.

I use my Spectre at the rifle range with a WiFi camera to monitor targets when shooting long distances (600yd or more). I have had no issues seeing the screen in daylight on an open firing range. I can't imagine having a problem seeing it flying a drone.

I have a DLSR camera with very heavy lenses. I have no issues carrying them using a strap. Same could be said for using a laptop using a strap system.

Maybe it's my eyes. LOL!

I’m totally confused!! I have just purchased the app on my iPhone and I believed that I could also use the app on my iMac too. However, I have tried to use the app on my iMac but says only ISO is supported. Please help I’m totally lost

I have tried to use the app on my iMac but says only ISO is supported
I'm guessing you mean iOS. That means you can only run it on Apple mobile devices that run iOS (like an iPhone or iPad).

I’m totally confused!! I have just purchased the app on my iPhone and I believed that I could also use the app on my iMac too. However, I have tried to use the app on my iMac but says only ISO is supported. Please help I’m totally lost

The app you purchased will run on your iphone or an ipad. On your iMac, you use your browser to link to flylitchi.com and click on the Mission Hub button. When you program a mission on your iMac using Mission Hub and save it, it is automatically updated to the Litchi app on your iphone or ipad. Mission Hub is only used for programming Litchi missions, not flying them. The Litchi app can be used for programming missions and flying them.

Reactions: FlashBuddy
hiya Everyone has anyone had success with bluestacks and litchi app on a pc

you should be asking has anyone actually ever got Bluestacks to work with anything, I tried it and I couldnt get it to work, mind you that was a while back, but you have now prompted me to investigate and see if it works, just doing that now and ive got Litchi to load ok, not connected to WIFI yet though

Last edited:
hiya Everyone has anyone had success with bluestacks and litchi app on a pc

Can get Vision app to connect but Litchi does indeed refuse to connect, gonna try the Android SDK route

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic