Litchi now on iOS

The little blue paper airplane doesn't point at the POI anymore. All except for the last waypoint points forward on the path. Bug?

Are you using the "Custom" mission heading mode?

This is normal (and something we changed in last build), in Auto mode, the aircraft indicator will point at the next waypoints. POIs only "work" with the "Custom" heading mode.

Reactions: huntjock
This is normal (and something we changed in last build), in Auto mode, the aircraft indicator will point at the next waypoints. POIs only "work" with the "Custom" heading mode.
Ok, threw me off there for a minute.

Next question: On rotation, all waypoints have clockwise selected. Shouldn't it automatically select the rotation or do I need to go to each waypoint and change the selection if I think the rotation at the waypoint should be counterclockwise "anti"?

Rotations direction is set to managed.

Next question: On rotation, all waypoints have clockwise selected. Shouldn't it automatically select the rotation or do I need to go to each waypoint and change the selection if I think the rotation at the waypoint should be counterclockwise "anti"?
If set to Managed, the rotation setting is ignored and the correct rotation will be applied automatically when uploading the mission (we'll hide the setting in a future build).

If set to Managed, the rotation setting is ignored and the correct rotation will be applied automatically when uploading the mission (we'll hide the setting in a future build).
Ok, thanks! Good idea to hide as it could be confusing.

Hi Litchi Support,
Noticed in the update that there is still no way to delete an action once it is added. The only way to delete the action is to delete the waypoint. Please add a delete action button. I also noticed that the stop time is in seconds now not in ms. When you add wait time action it doesn't change the total distance time on the main screen.

You can delete an action by swiping left on the action.

It won't in the initial release.

Thanks. Let me know when it will have that feature and i will buy it in a second [emoji4][emoji106]

Just tried the beta today. Flew 5 missions flawlessly. Loving it so far! One issue I noticed, on my 3rd battery, the icon was RED as if there was a problem but my power was 100%. I was thinking maybe some cell voltage irregularity but that was not the case. Will the final version have more battery info by clicking the icon, like in DJI Go?

Just tried the beta today. Flew 5 missions flawlessly. Loving it so far! One issue I noticed, on my 3rd battery, the icon was RED as if there was a problem but my power was 100%. I was thinking maybe some cell voltage irregularity but that was not the case. Will the final version have more battery info by clicking the icon, like in DJI Go?
Seems to be a reset bug, the red is only used to indicate the low battery, we'll get it fixed. If there is a battery error, you'll see a popup saying so. Thanks for the feedback!

Reactions: Ed209 and Skypicswa
This seems good - any dates when the final release is out? I will definetley buy this no matter what El Cheapo says!
Assuming it has broadly the same (maybe better) functions as the Android app, you won't be disappointed. Out of all the dozens of 'extras' I've bought for mine, this is the best one. Apart from my Windsurfer, obviously.

Reactions: MattyDread
I am a beta tester for the ios version of the app and it worked great with the exception of one problem... I had set one of the custom buttons to switch the fpv and the map and while about 100 feet away the moment I hit that button the app disconnected. at the time I wasnt using waypoints but just flying around. I was recording the the fpv. at the time I was switching over I was just hovering so after it disconnected I ran towards my phantom but it never reconnected. I closed it and launched dji go app and it quickly connected. the one thing I didnt try for some reason was to 1st see if the RC lost connection but I dont think it did and the 2nd thing is I should have relaunched the beta app to see if it would reconnect. it did seem like the moment I clicked on the custom button on the back is when it disconnected. I had thought if it disconnected it would RTH but I only saw that setting when setting up waypoints so maybe hover is normal when it disconnects

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31