Litchi now on iOS

Cannot believe I went out and bought a android tablet and litchi and then a few days later I saw it would be released on iOS , looking forward to getting it as it is very good and is the best priced app for the drone, cannot wait

I've signed up for Beta Testing but all the slots are full [emoji33]
Looking forward to trying it though. Read lots of great reviews!

Wow can't wait! Already signed up but the slots are full [emoji37][emoji37] do you think it will have FPV?

Ive signed up and looking forward to be able to test it - just used new app - FPV camera for the first time yesterday - which was powerful but not intuitive to use.
I hope the planner part of this app is easier to use in ios

Wow can't wait! Already signed up but the slots are full
emoji37.png
emoji37.png
do you think it will have FPV?
You can fly "FPV" with Litchi iOS if you want to, the mission tools won't interfere with that.

You guys are in for a treat! This app on Android is awesome!

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

It's going to upset the other apps when it's released as it does what most do but in one app, should be interesting to see what the others do

Reactions: TacAir42
OK -- we declare Beta is over-- time to roll it out:D:D:p:p

Reactions: Skypicswa
The IOS version looks very simplified form the Android one? How do you bring up GS and camera controls?

bob
Bob, did you ever get a response or figure this out?

Not on IOS App Store yet, only the Litchi leash is there, any eta on the app going live I relise you only started the beta not long ago.

Cheers.

Bob, did you ever get a response or figure this out?
Only the waypoint mode is implemented ("FPV" mode to a certain extent too). There are no in-app camera controls at this time, if you want to record and/or take pictures you have to use the RC buttons, or the auto record setting for recording.

Not on IOS App Store yet, only the Litchi leash is there, any eta on the app going live I relise you only started the beta not long ago.
This is largely dependant on Apple but we're aiming for before Christmas!

Only the waypoint mode is implemented ("FPV" mode to a certain extent too). There are no in-app camera controls at this time, if you want to record and/or take pictures you have to use the RC buttons, or the auto record setting for recording.

This is largely dependant on Apple but we're aiming for before Christmas!

That's great news my fingers are crossed for you.

Cheers

A new Litchi iOS beta version is available on Testflight.

Changes:
- added flight logs (located in the flightlogs folder)
- added flight logs auto-upload to HealthyDrones.com
- added ability to drag home point to a new location (only works when aircraft in the air)
- many bug fixes and improvements

If you are having issues with the video feed, make sure to try with hardware decoding switched off in the settings.

We added another batch of testers in the order of the waiting list.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj