Litchi now on iOS

My house is at 5,100 feet and the tallest mountains are 9,800 feet.
And the closer I get to the mountain the higher in elevation I go.

Ground zero is where you take off, not sea level.
I understand ground zero is where you take off but you said at the base.

"I could fly over a 10,000 foot mountain here in NV if I was standing at the base of it. Not sure the Phantom could handle it though, like someone else said, wrong machine for the job."

See Everest video and don't be so quick to call out what tool is right for what job without prior experience using said tool. To mars and back! Make it happen DJI...

The IOS version looks very simplified form the Android one? How do you bring up GS and camera controls?

bob

Really? You have the wrong equipment for the job!

You do realize that you can fly up 500 meters (1640.42 feet) from you takeoff point and still easily be under 400 AGL depending on the location? Not sure why you would think that someone that otherwise could fly safely and legally up a hillside should be prohibited to do so because an App or DJI said so.

Reactions: ParsnipHysorter
You do realize that you can fly up 500 meters (1640.42 feet) from you takeoff point and still easily be under 400 AGL depending on the location? Not sure why you would think that someone that otherwise could fly safely and legally up a hillside should be prohibited to do so because an App or DJI said so.
What does your reply have anything to do with having the right equipment for the job?

I have heard great thinks about this app.

Will be watching for its availability for my iPad Mini.

Ok not quite yet! But we have been hard at work and are looking for a limited amount of testers to give us feedback. The waypoint mode is fully implemented using Google maps and is ready for testing for P3P, P3A and Inspire1 on both iPads and iPhones running iOS 8 or 9.

Feature highlights:

- Ability to pre-plan your waypoint missions

- Draw missions with the pen tool

- Supports multiple Points of Interest

- Customizable quadratic bezier curves for smoother videos

- 6 different waypoint actions for straight lines missions

- Automatic gimbal control settings (Focus POI and Interpolate)

- Take manual control of the aircraft during the mission to play/replay the mission on the fly including gimbal movements

- Virtually unlimited distance waypoint missions, the aircraft will continue on a mission even if signal is lost

- Use the Panorama preset to easily shoot a horizontal panorama at waypoints

- Custom RC keys functions allowing you to create missions as you fly them

- Load/Save and Email your missions

- Voice feedback for important warnings

- Record your iOS device screen at the tap of a button (IOS 9 only)

Visit our help page for more information on the waypoint mode: Help - Litchi

Beta is currently full, you can still signup to be added to the waiting list. We will notify you when more slots become available.
If you are interested in testing the app and giving us feedback, follow this link Beta - Litchi
One question, Google is ending Google maps Dec. 12th, 2015. What will you use when that goes away?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers