Litchi-no video feed

Reaction score
Hello everybody, be gentle with me as I am truly a “noobie” at this! I own a P3P which I purchased several weeks ago. Have been out flying almost daily and have nailed down most of the functions on it.

A couple of days ago I attempted to download the LITCHI app several times but encounter the same problem each time. I have no camera feed. Can’t figure out why I am having this issue. I have downloaded it to my Samsung G5 and Netxbook running android 5.0 and both will not video feed.

Any suggestions?

Thanks for the help

make sure the dji app is off, power cycle your RC with litchi running. you may need to reboot your phone as well.
i have found by using a few of the apps, they don't all place nice together.

Thanks, I have tried every which way of rebooting, downloading, shutting down other programs to no avail. Funny thing is, the DJI app works fine. The Litchi app seem to work properly other than the no video feed. I can program the routes, points of interest etc without issue

Well, have uninstalled both DJI and Litchi from both devices and reinstalled them numerous times. Have had one app running while the other is not. Have turned on the RC and/or copter with an app running or not. Basically I have tried every possible combination of on/off, running app or not and so on. There must me something I am doing wrong or not doing at all.

There must me something I am doing wrong or not doing at all.

What version firmware on bird and on RC? (Look in the "about" section of DJI Go) what version of DJI Go? What version of Litchi? (At the top of the "Settings" page)

Do you get the USB message when you turn on your RC? It should ask you which app you want to use each time you power up. If it doesn't, go into your FPV device settings, go to Applications, go to DJI Go, select "clear" data and "clear" defaults.

Jerry

If you've done all the previous steps and still have an issue you may have to close down the DJI Go App manually if using an Android device.

When i connect my Note 5 to my controller I'm always asked to select between the DJI App and Litchi. If I've used the DJI prior it will still let you open Litchi, but wont connect.

You need to go into Settings / Applications / Application Manager / DJI Go ..... then select FORCE STOP.

I'm having the same problem with litchi. I bought it today. I haven't tried a forced stop on DJI go yet. Any solutions?

Thanks, But I found the problem...I forced stopped DJI go and Litchi works fine now , at least for 2 flights.. Even though dji go wasn't running in the back ground it was causing connection problems...At least i don't have to uninstall dji go...

Hello everybody, be gentle with me as I am truly a “noobie” at this! I own a P3P which I purchased several weeks ago. Have been out flying almost daily and have nailed down most of the functions on it.

A couple of days ago I attempted to download the LITCHI app several times but encounter the same problem each time. I have no camera feed. Can’t figure out why I am having this issue. I have downloaded it to my Samsung G5 and Netxbook running android 5.0 and both will not video feed.

Any suggestions?

Thanks for the help
TAKE YOUR DRONE OUTSIDE INTO THE LIGHT!!! WAS HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM WORKING WITH DRONE INDOORS - TOOK IT OUTSIDE AND ALL IS WELL.

I have downloaded it to my Samsung G5 and Netxbook running android 5.0 and both will not video feed.
At one point, Litchi stated that there were issues having GO and LItchi on the same device, specifically for a few devices. The Samsung S5 was among them. This could be part of your issue. Even with Android 6, the S5 does not play well with both installed to this day.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20