Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Litchi-no video feed

Discussion in 'Pro/Adv Discussion' started by 1971 Triumph GT6, Mar 13, 2016.

1. 1971 Triumph GT6

Hello everybody, be gentle with me as I am truly a “noobie” at this! I own a P3P which I purchased several weeks ago. Have been out flying almost daily and have nailed down most of the functions on it.

A couple of days ago I attempted to download the LITCHI app several times but encounter the same problem each time. I have no camera feed. Can’t figure out why I am having this issue. I have downloaded it to my Samsung G5 and Netxbook running android 5.0 and both will not video feed.

Any suggestions?

Thanks for the help

2. fvader

make sure the dji app is off, power cycle your RC with litchi running. you may need to reboot your phone as well.
    i have found by using a few of the apps, they don't all place nice together.

3. 1971 Triumph GT6

Thanks, I have tried every which way of rebooting, downloading, shutting down other programs to no avail. Funny thing is, the DJI app works fine. The Litchi app seem to work properly other than the no video feed. I can program the routes, points of interest etc without issue

4. 1971 Triumph GT6

Well, have uninstalled both DJI and Litchi from both devices and reinstalled them numerous times. Have had one app running while the other is not. Have turned on the RC and/or copter with an app running or not. Basically I have tried every possible combination of on/off, running app or not and so on. There must me something I am doing wrong or not doing at all.

5. Jtrjr

What version firmware on bird and on RC? (Look in the "about" section of DJI Go) what version of DJI Go? What version of Litchi? (At the top of the "Settings" page)

Do you get the USB message when you turn on your RC? It should ask you which app you want to use each time you power up. If it doesn't, go into your FPV device settings, go to Applications, go to DJI Go, select "clear" data and "clear" defaults.

Jerry

6. KeithS

If you've done all the previous steps and still have an issue you may have to close down the DJI Go App manually if using an Android device.

When i connect my Note 5 to my controller I'm always asked to select between the DJI App and Litchi. If I've used the DJI prior it will still let you open Litchi, but wont connect.

You need to go into Settings / Applications / Application Manager / DJI Go ..... then select FORCE STOP.

7. wsalopek

Was there ever a solution to this? I am having the same problem.

Thanks.

8. Juggernaught

I Uninstalled dji go and still can't get camera feed on litchi. Any fixes?