Litchi Missions not syncing to phone

Clickable link to ........ Mission Hub - Litchi
sign in
if this is your first time using the hub, take half hour or so to play around with it.
Then I recommend checking out Phantom Filmschool

I went through the free online video classes by Laurence Seberini. They were such a great help, after this I went through the paid courses as well
There are a few instructors but Laurence Seberini was the easiest for me to follow and be able to retain the information.
Dave

I think I have figured it out. The problem with my tablet is that I wasn't logged in. At the very top of the screen on the left hand corner if you click on FPV you will see at the end of the options either your login name or Log In. If you don't see your login name you aren't logged in. You have to log in to download your missions. You can't use the mission hub on the website if you have the App installed. You have to create and edit missions inside the App. If you have a desktop or laptop and don't have the app installed you can log onto the website to the mission hub to create and edit missions. They should then show up in the App on your device
Thanks for this. I logged in and I was able to get my missions on my iPhone 7.

THANK YOU! I got the Nvidia Shield K1 last night and could load none of my carefully planned missions today after driving almost 200 miles to the flight location. Thankfully I remembered that my phone (Nexus 6P) would load the missions so I used it instead. I just got home and searched for a solution and you had the answer for me. I logged in and all my missions appeared. Thanks for pointing out the simple solution that I had overlooked!
I also use a Nvidia Shield K1 and most of the missions I don't have an internet connection (K1 has only wifi). I load and save the mission on the K1 prior to the trip together with the maps. You can also us tethering of a phone to have a life internet connection.

Ok read all the forums here and still not able to get missions to sync in th3 iPad. The create and save ok when in the hub mission but as soon as I sign into Litchi app to fly drone no missions show up.

All the missions I can fly are the ones I make in the app and save in the app. The app does not seem to me in mission hub

Old thread but I hit this problem earlier today - I made/edited some missions on the hub (Chrome on a PC) and then I couldn't see them on my Android phone. Both were logged in, I was scratching my head. Then I logged out of both and signed back in, all good now.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20