Litchi Missions not syncing to phone

Reaction score
Hello

I just recently purchased Litchi app for IOS. I logged into my hub account on my pc and saved some missions. I can see the missions on the computer - but I do not see them on my tablet or iphone when selecting the load option under waypoints,

Any ideas on what I am doing wrong?

Are you definitely logged in to the app and the mission hub with the same id?

I had the same problem. My phone syncs fine but not my tabet. I can't even get the website to work on the tablet. I deleted the app on the tablet and reinstalled and all the missions that I saved on the hub synced but any new missions I do on the desktop computer won't sync to my tablet. I don't understand why the web site won't work on my tablet.

Reactions: Schnoidz
Litchi will not connect to my p2v+. Tried reloading but no success .tried uninstalling dji apps and reconnecting but no success

I think I have figured it out. The problem with my tablet is that I wasn't logged in. At the very top of the screen on the left hand corner if you click on FPV you will see at the end of the options either your login name or Log In. If you don't see your login name you aren't logged in. You have to log in to download your missions. You can't use the mission hub on the website if you have the App installed. You have to create and edit missions inside the App. If you have a desktop or laptop and don't have the app installed you can log onto the website to the mission hub to create and edit missions. They should then show up in the App on your device

Litchi waypoints was working fine for me until yesterday. I, as usual made up a mission at Litchi hub, saved it under School1 & couple hrs. later went to the school yard, fired up Litchi went to waypoints & there was the title, school1, hit load & message "must be more than 2 waypoints"? (I had 7 points) hit load anyway, but, nothing happens. Flew manually for a while & then tried school1 again, title showed up & hit load & waited & waited, no joy!
I think that missions are not loading from the Hub to my monitor, eh guys?

I've been using the app for VR purposes for a while... but just tried to do way points. I created missions on a PC, but the phone app will not see them. I don't want to have to delete and reload the app every time I update mission on my computer. Any solutions? Definitely logged in and working... i created a test mission on my phone and IT will update back to the PC, but not in the other direction.

Mission Hub mission are not showing up on tablet. I did the uninstall reinstall and still nothing. I am logged in on both the browser and tablet.

For those that are having sync issues try sending Litchi a message either on Facebook or email them to send you a email verification. If the emails on your tablet/phone are not the same as the one on Mission Hub they won't sync. Be sure they are the same. I just needed to verify my email and it syncs perfect now. Much easier to create a mission on the browser and load it on the tablet.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Malcolm Reynolds
I got myself a Galaxy Tab A need to know why Mission planner not showing when i pres on open safe or export nothing happens??
Was using the S6 and the same problem like the S7 :(

i came right!! just had to lock in on the litchi app by clicking on the way point icon and the last icon you click and sign in on your
litchi account lol easy! :)

How can we overcome the USB debug problem takes like 5 min to get the Tab to connect to the drone by that time you have lost
valuable battery flight time!!!??? getting pissed off now to be honest with Litchi app :(
Need help PLEASE!!?? I had my 1st successful Mission flight and it was so awesome and at the last
way point i lost connection.
HELP what do i miss?

I think I have figured it out. The problem with my tablet is that I wasn't logged in. At the very top of the screen on the left hand corner if you click on FPV you will see at the end of the options either your login name or Log In. If you don't see your login name you aren't logged in. You have to log in to download your missions. You can't use the mission hub on the website if you have the App installed. You have to create and edit missions inside the App. If you have a desktop or laptop and don't have the app installed you can log onto the website to the mission hub to create and edit missions. They should then show up in the App on your device

THANK YOU! I got the Nvidia Shield K1 last night and could load none of my carefully planned missions today after driving almost 200 miles to the flight location. Thankfully I remembered that my phone (Nexus 6P) would load the missions so I used it instead. I just got home and searched for a solution and you had the answer for me. I logged in and all my missions appeared. Thanks for pointing out the simple solution that I had overlooked!

Reactions: rene van der meer
I am having the same problem on my S tab ?I am logged in on the hub and app .Some of the missions I saved on the hub a while back are on there but the ones I did today are not .If you tick "Private" does that stop them syncing ?
I have had a lot of trouble with the app on my S Tab as well . In FPV today it was showing the AC 150m away on the map when I had already home ?

I am new to Litchi I am logged in on app but from reading prior post i know I need to log in to hub also can someone tell me what the hub is and how to access it so that I can log in there as well?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl