Litchi Missions: Android VS iOS

Reaction score
There is one particular mission I run repeatedly. Sometimes using an Android device, other times an iPad Mini4. When I compare all videos created when using the android, most are very similar when focused on any given POI. In otherwords, a church POI may be well centered within the video image on most of the android videos. The exact same mission run using the iPad and this POI may be totally off center if not right out of the scene. Last week I ran this mission 4 times in a row. Twice on android and twice on iOs. The results (or location of POI within the video frame) between the two were very different.

Today I compared the Litchi settings of both devices and noticed one difference that may be the cause. Under the Aircraft tab of Settings each device has the option "Gimbal Mode". On the Android this option was set to "Free (Inspire)" while under iOS this option was set to "Yaw Follow".

Can someone explain "Gimbal Mode" and what each option does? Would the different setting be the cause of having such differnt video results between these two devices??

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20