Litchi Mission Won't Start

Pharm,

I had a similar experience and error message. I accidentally set the last waypoint to its HIGHEST altitude!
Thank God it didn't attempt that Mission!!

Rare case... My issue was bad Phantom 4 3-in-1 board component is why my missions failed to load properly.
Diligently spent weeks studying. Checked all settings and bought two tablets before I sent my aircraft in for service.
Will have my aircraft back in a few days to test with new octa core Android tablet - 4gig ram rooted no junk running but Litchi.
I was the 1% exception... Who knows DJI may have replaced this board out of courtesy. Will soon find out!

So I tried it again today. It took off without a problem but a quarter way into the mission the recording stopped so I brought it back, topped off the battery, then tried again. Right back to square one. I hit go and it just sits there and does nothing. I waited 10 minutes. Does this happen to anybody else?
I'm having the same issue. I started out attempting to use Litchi for flight planning, but my flight plans would never upload to my P3A, no matter how long I waited. I eventually went to DJI Ultimate, and have not had any issues uploading flight plans. I hated having to spend more money for another piece of controller SW, but otherwise, I was forced to only use DJI Go, which doesn't have some of the features I was interested in, such as preflight WP flight plans. DJI GO only allows adding WP while flying.

I'm looking for an answer to this problem with Litchi on a Phantom 3 Advanced as well. I bought the SW in order to create flight plan online, wherever I may be, and without my controller. I still need the controller to do preflight planning with DJI Ultimate.

Been having issues with my waypoints. It works flawlessly but their are times I keep getting mission upload failure. It's the same **** mission as last time. Litchi really is getting to me.

Neon Euc

Out of will-over 100 Litchi missions, I have one "hang" at the first waypoint. I brought it back, rebooted the bird, launched, reloaded and no problem.

If I had it happen twice in a row with the same mission, I'd suspect that file is corrupt.

You might bounce this issue off the Facebook Litchi's user page.

SB

Reactions: Neon Euc
I had a problem with my missions not starting. I would upload a mission to my MP, and it would not react. I messed with settings in Litchi, and for the heck of it, I turned off “show GEO warning zones.” I was back in business after that.

Reactions: Dave Billings

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl