Litchi mission question

Reaction score
I built a mission on Litchi Hub and everything looks good. But when I open the mission on tablet all the waypoints don't show the phanton pointing toward my POI.

If I click on the POI they say the right focus and POI however on the tablet.

Is this just a glitch in latest version?

If I open the mission on Litchi Hub they look correct.

I haven't tried transferring lately between Litchi Hub and the App. It has always worked before. I'll try it now and see if I get the same results. Are you able to change them on the tablet after you import?

From inside the app the settings inside each waypoint are correct. So not sure how to save or update...

From inside the app the settings inside each waypoint are correct. So not sure how to save or update...
I did one from Hub, saved and opened in Litche and they all are working fine on mine.
Screenshot_2016-05-29-13-49-30_zpslwz5jskf.png

I'm on Android latest version 3.5.0_BETA

I just created a new mission Friday on my PC and flew it yesterday using my IOS tablet with no issue....

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Newbie on Lithci Hub. How do you save and load a mission on your tablet that you have created in Hub?

Sure appreciate the help as well. Just prorammed a mission on my PC and it automatically showed up on my tablet. Then just hit and all good. Wow. Pretty cool!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr