Litchi Mission Hub Issues...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I think there's an issue with Litchi's web site right now. I had set up several flights on the Mission Hub over the last several days, and some this morning. I went back on just now, and while it showed all my flights, when I tried to load them, there was nothing there. Also, when i went onto my iPhone, only a handful of older flights were there, none of the new ones were there.

I then went back onto the web site, and now the login button is gone! I sent them an email about it.

Has anyone else had issues with it today?

Certainly working fine for me in Australia. I have used Mission Hub multiple times during the last week.

Hi Guys, I can access, modify existing missions and create new missions easily on my iPad 3 but I cannot access Mission Hub from the Litchi web site. I just get a blank screen.. with Mission Hub - Litchi name on the page tab.

iOS 9.5.3 on the iPad and Firefox on the Macbook, OS 10.11.6.
I'm in Scotland, UK.

I hope Litchi puts out an update soon. The WP missions I flew the other day did not work properly and ruined my recording. Litchi also crashed/shut down in the middle of my flights too. All these problems are concerning to me. I may stick with DJI Go for a while so I don't end up crashing.

Can someone help me with this problem: when I try to save my mission in Mission Hub, I got :"slateupdate:error".
What does that mean?

Weird Litchi Mission Hub Problem. I just went back to PC Mission Hub and now it shows me logged on. A few minutes ago there was on log on button on 'logged in' window up in top right.
NOW, ever though it says I'm logged in I can't really access the Litchi servers. No load, no save.

It's working OK in iPhone but not in PC mission hub. Mission Hub in PC just flat won't talk to Litchi servers anymore.

Another deal LITCH deal killer: On IOS version there is no return to home button. I am using P3 Standard and the RTH in DJIGO is activated by toggling the S2 switch, which does work in GO. But in Litch for IOS there in no FPV screen button and THE RTH FROM THE CONTROL DOES NOTHING! Doesn't matter if in P or F mode, No RTH. I will no longer use LITCHI on my iPhone or iPad until they add an RTH on the FPV screen and resolve the no manual RTH.

My android tablet is not fast enough cpu or memory to trust will my Phantom. I guess I'll give up and try Flightplan app and keep playing around with Dronedeploy, which has been working good.
I got very satisfying results of my first try at 3D object with Dronedeploy.

Headwind Hesket

I think there's an issue with Litchi's web site right now. I had set up several flights on the Mission Hub over the last several days, and some this morning. I went back on just now, and while it showed all my flights, when I tried to load them, there was nothing there. Also, when i went onto my iPhone, only a handful of older flights were there, none of the new ones were there.

I then went back onto the web site, and now the login button is gone! I sent them an email about it.

Has anyone else had issues with it today?

I have been having issues as well, I can load my saved mission and create POI's and Waypoints but cannot edit them, the waypoint/POI edit window does not appear so I cannot edit. The weird thing was I logged on right after the update and created a couple missions, I loved the new ground follow feature, i flew the missions with no problems, it's just now I can't edit them. I was going to send them and email but can't find any contact information for Litchi?

I have been having issues as well, I can load my saved mission and create POI's and Waypoints but cannot edit them, the waypoint/POI edit window does not appear so I cannot edit. The weird thing was I logged on right after the update and created a couple missions, I loved the new ground follow feature, i flew the missions with no problems, it's just now I can't edit them. I was going to send them and email but can't find any contact information for Litchi?

Here's a more current thread about this topic:

New Litchi Hub Changes

*Thread CLOSED*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik