Litchi Manual Gimbal Adjustment While Flying?

Reaction score
I've flown with Litchi quite a bit.
Is there a way to fly using waypoints, adjust the angle of the gimbal manually and that angle stay fixed until I adjust it again? I know I can use POI's but I'd like to have flexibility for long flights.
When I tried this the gimbal adjust down like I wanted but then it bounced back up one I released the dial. I tried with interpolation and disabled. Neither allowed the gimbal to stay where I wanted it.
Incidentally the radar never shows on my display. I'm on iOS. Is the radar only on Android?
Thanks

I think it will spring back because it is locked to what your POI elevation is. I've never tried but can you change your POI elevation while the mission is running? That would essentially adjust the gimbal up or down. Like I said I've never tried but it might be worth a shot.

Thanks for the reply.
I'm not using POI's. I usually select interpolate for the waypoints. Sometimes disable...

Thanks for the reply.
I'm not using POI's. I usually select interpolate for the waypoints. Sometimes disable...
Hmmm, you should be able to manually adjust it when set to Disabled. Maybe try changing your mission settings HEADING MODE to "User Controlled" and see if it fixes it. You would also have to manually yaw the Phantom as it travels though, just an idea.

If you have iOS device, use Heading as "manual" and you can left stick move the cam manually.

I've flown with Litchi quite a bit.
Is there a way to fly using waypoints, adjust the angle of the gimbal manually and that angle stay fixed until I adjust it again? I know I can use POI's but I'd like to have flexibility for long flights.
When I tried this the gimbal adjust down like I wanted but then it bounced back up one I released the dial. I tried with interpolation and disabled. Neither allowed the gimbal to stay where I wanted it.
Incidentally the radar never shows on my display. I'm on iOS. Is the radar only on Android?
Thanks

Hi Rastus, did you ever figure this out?? my gimble rises too. I try keeping it straight down but if I let off jamming the wheel down it rises...
I am running1.5 second timer on Camera, in between waypoints (waypinonts only to turn) How do you keep the gimple at ZERO (vertical photos) for the whole (mapping) flight? (please anybody?)
THANKS in advance

Hi Rastus, did you ever figure this out?? my gimbal rises too. I try keeping it straight down but if I let off jamming the wheel down it rises...
I am running1.5 second timer on Camera, in between waypoints (waypoints only to turn her) How do you keep the gimbal at ZERO (vertical photos) for the whole (mapping) flight? (please anybody?)
THANKS in advance

I figured it out! ... gimbal straight down = -90 ....( I was thinking that it was 0...)
DOH!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4