Litchi Manual Camera Mode on P3S

Reaction score
I've been using the Litchi app (Android) with my P3S and have not figured out if it's possible to enable Manual Camera mode to adjust Shutter Speed & ISO. These are the instructions from the Litchi manual:

On Android, follow the steps below in order to adjust the exposure settings:
In automatic mode, scroll with the remote controller's right wheel in order to change the exposure value.
To change from auto to manual mode, do a long press on the remote controller's right wheel.
Once in manual mode, you are able to change both the shutter speed and the ISO by scrolling with the remote controller's right wheel. A short press on the wheel will switch between the shutter speed and the ISO settings.

The Phantom 3 Standard does not have a right wheel on the controller to perform these steps. I really want to adjust these settings to take full advantage of my new ND filters. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Yeah, asked Litchi the same question a few weeks ago. They advised me that the only way to do it on the P3S (for now) is to enter manual camera settings in DJI Go, set the ISO, etc., exit it, force close it, then run Litchi. If you're not running any Litchi-specific autonomous flights, just do your flying in DJI Go so you can change the camera settings without switching apps.

I figure from their email that they'll be adding the functionality in the future.

OrlyP thanks so much for the help. In my last run last night I did notice my shutter speed was the same as the previous run using DJI Go.

I totally agree about using the DJI Go unless you are running autonomous flights. It is still disappointing the P3S operators do not have this functionality in the Litchy app. Hopefully they update it soon.

You can now enter manually mode through the Litchi app. All you have to do is press on the exposure settings displayed on the top. A dialog box will appear allowing you to switch between manual and auto mode. I'm using Litchi version 3.5.0.

You can now enter manually mode through the Litchi app. All you have to do is press on the exposure settings displayed on the top. A dialog box will appear allowing you to switch between manual and auto mode. I'm using Litchi version 3.5.0.
On iOS or android?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic