Litchi Low Battery Behavior?

Reaction score
Apologies if this question has been asked before, but I can't seem to find the answer in the Litchi manual.

If you are on a Litchi waypoint mission and the battery level becomes very low, what happens? Does it try to complete the mission or does it RTH or does it land wherever it is? And can you choose what battery level triggers Litchi's low-battery behaviour?

I'm asking this because up to now I have never planned a waypoint mission that lasts more than 12mins, and ends with the battery level at around 50%

From my understanding, if you had set "Smart RTH" within the Go app to ON. It is also ON when using Litchi, as that setting is store in the drone. Have read some post that say they actually turn that off, forcing the Litchi waypoint mission to complete even when the battery % is getting low. Obviously you need to know your mission length is going to work with one battery. But I think your more concerned that it does RTH when needed, so than you'd leave it turned ON. But if you were to turn off the "Smart RTH" and the battery went down to the "critical low" level you had set back in the Go app (mine is at 10%) it would land in place, just like it would when using the Go app.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.