Litchi Logs and DJI Flight Records

Reaction score
I'm new to Litchi. Just had my maiden flight with it, and all was good. Very amazing app.

My question is about the logs. Since you have to shut off the DJI Go app, it doesn't get the info from the flight into its flight records. Is there a way to import the data back into the DJI Cloud Database so you can keep your cumulative total hours and distance?

I'm assuming you know that your logs are saved in the quad's HD along with the Lichi app?

Yes, I see the flight records on the iPad. Wasn't sure how to merge them and get them then to sync with DJI.

@snowghost there are other options to store your logs other than the DJI database to see your cumulative flight hours and distance. Healthy Drones is a very popular option and great service. But, there is a limit to the amount of flights you can store before you have to pay.

Full disclosure, I'm part of a team building a logging service to read log files from different applications like DJI GO, Autoflight Logic, etc. and view them easily from a dashboard. We're also integrating 3rd-party services like weather, airspace information, and 3-D flight viewers. It'll always be free for hobbyists to store their log files.

If you're interested, sign up here! trydash.nvdrones.com. We're working with dozens of pilots and would love to have more :)

Didn't work. Tried to sign up. It said, Thank you and put me back to the sign up screen.

Reactions: Discoverydave

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers