Litchi log route error

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm fairly new to the Litchi app but have run a few waypoint missions - with a Phantom 4 - with 100% success. However, this afternoon I ran a mission - which again went flawlessly - but the uploaded log on Healthydrones shows an incorrect path. Part of the route the aircraft took is missing, but I know the Phantom followed the planned route as it was recording video all the way. The total mission time was about 10.5 minutes and covered a little over 14,000 feet.

Anyone come across this problem and have any idea what the issue is?

Thanks,

Tim.

Having investigated this a bit further, it seems that the issue is that there is a gap in the log written by Litchi of some 3 minutes or so, which is where the Phantom was out of signal range. Accordingly, the track of the aircraft during that period is not recorded, which is why the path as displayed in healthydrones.com is wildly incorrect.

Am I correct in thinking that it is normal Litchi behaviour to make no entry in its flight log if there is a loss of signal from the aircraft?

Thanks,

Tim.

I agree. If the log is written in real time then it can't write anything when there's nothing coming back from the Phantom. I just wasn't sure if that's how the log was written or whether data was downloaded from the craft at the end of the mission. As I understand it, the Phantom writes its own log internally.

Cheers,

Tim.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic