Litchi log file

Reaction score
Could someone please explain some of the Litchi log data to me.
I'm looking in the csv file and the following values doesn't make sense to me

batteryTemperature : 2861.50 <- What is that measured in?
Battery_Cell1-4 : They show the same value from the first line to the last, they don't change

Is it a setting in the app that i messed up?

Upload it. The file that is.

Here is the file...

Funny thing is that if I upload it to HealthyDrones, they show a min temp of 15C and max temp of 17C, I have no idea where they got those numbers from.

Attachments

• 2016-12-05_15-49-32_v2.zip
    34.2 KB · Views: 173
Don't know. Don't see it in it. Litchi says they measured it at that temp, I'd go with it.

Don't know. Don't see it in it. Litchi says they measured it at that temp, I'd go with it.

But what unit is the 2861.50? It certainly can't be either Celcius, Farenheit or Kelvin :)
If anything i would believe that dividing it by 100 gives the temperature in Celcius, making it 28.61C at start and 31.4C at the end, that's sound reasonable for my battery.

What AC are you flying?

Looks like about a 70 second flight. You launched to about 15 feet and then the log ends.

When I do my vids, the batteryTemperature column in the Litchi log file correctly shows the battery temp in centigrade. There are no decimal points. It's just a whole number. But I have Litchi for P2.

Could it be the number you see has the decimal point in the wrong place? So it should read something like 28.8 C? This means, assuming you are flying in cold weather, you must have warmed up your battery before the flight? If so, you can see the number increase a few tenths of a degree all the way to 29.0 C in your 70 second log file.

Re the battery cell voltages, they are not the same. They are different values as expected. What is weird is they don't change at all which indicates you didn't launch?

The voltage column reads zero which is strange.

Almost looks like an incompatibility with Litchi and your AC.

The other temps - that is, the high and low temps that Healthy drones is grabbing is a mystery.

Last edited:
What AC are you flying?

Looks like about a 70 second flight. You launched to about 15 feet and then the log ends.

When I do my vids, the batteryTemperature column in the Litchi log file correctly shows the battery temp in centigrade. There are no decimal points. It's just a whole number. But I have Litchi for P2.

Could it be the number you see has the decimal point in the wrong place? So it should read something like 28.8 C? This means, assuming you are flying in cold weather, you must have warmed up your battery before the flight? If so, you can see the number increase a few tenths of a degree all the way to 29.0 C in your 70 second log file.

Re the battery cell voltages, they are not the same. They are different values as expected. What is weird is they don't change at all which indicates you didn't launch?

The voltage column reads zero which is strange.

Almost looks like an incompatibility with Litchi and your AC.

The other temps - that is, the high and low temps that Healthy drones is grabbing is a mystery.

I'm flying the P3S and it was about 7 degrees Celsius and I didn't warm the batteries, just had it in my car while driving so about room temperature.
I have other logs with longer flights, but the values are equally weird :)

One thing it might be is that I have both DJI Go, DJI Ultimate Flight and Litchi on the same phone, i should have killed the other apps but maybe they interfered with each other.

Attachments

• LitchiApp.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 419

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20