Litchi keeps returning to 'hover' - why?

Reaction score
Under 'signal lost behaviour for manual flying' in Litchi, I keep selecting 'return to home', but when I go out of that menu, then return to check, it has turned into 'hover'.

If my signal's lost, the very thing I don't want it to do is just hover in one place - I want the thing to come back to me! So can anyone suggest why Litchi is stubbornly selecting 'hover' when I've just selected 'RTH'? Thanks.

Need a bit more info -
Is your Phantom and RC on and Litchi connected when this is happening?

No, just my tablet. I thought I could set everything up without powering up the craft or controller.

Nope, you have to be connected to the bird before any setting changes will 'stick'

Mine has also changed from RTH to hover. I had initially set it to RTH just before taking off, obviously with everything connected ready to fly, and yesterday before I took off I decided to just go through some critical settings on litchi just to make sure all is good (thank god) and found that it had changed to 'hover'. I read somewhere here that it can happen by switching from dji app to litchi. Not sure if that's true but I sure as hell want to find out what triggers it.

What is your Go default setting? Are you sure that Go is off? Some have reported that the Go app 'turns itself back on'. If Go is telling it to hover, that might confuse things.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik