Litchi issue switching from video to stills

Reaction score
Is anyone else having problems with litchi where if your in camera and you slide for video it won't take. You have to slide several times to get it to take. This happens both on my P3P and my P4

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Is anyone else having problems with litchi where if your in camera and you slide for video it won't take. You have to slide several times to get it to take. This happens both on my P3P and my P4

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Actually, I have that problem in the DJI Go app as well so it might not be entirely a Litchi issue (I don't have Litchi either.). Sometimes even the Color settings do not take on the first try and I have to select some other one and go back and hit the one I wanted again to make it change. Sometimes I have to slide the pullout Menu out and select Movie or Camera there too and then repeat that step in the main window too.

Reactions: bkushner
I use Litchi a lot and use the buttons on my controller. I use a Hoodman so it's much easier for me to just hit the switches. Never fails.

SB

I have the issue with the buttons on controller as well. I click and click and sometimes it's many tries before it works.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj