Litchi Install

Reaction score
I've read different views on the subject of uninstalling DJI Go before installing Litchi. I've also read users running both on the same device without issue. Can I save all flight data on my phone before uninstalling DJI Go and have the data available if I go back to DJI Go? I'm using a Droid Turbo and it works great with the Go App, but I don't know if it's worth chancing both apps at the same time.

No problems on IOS having both installed at the same time.

Just have to make sure you correctly have one closed down if running the alternate.

Reactions: BryanBTX
No problems on IOS having both installed at the same time.

Just have to make sure you correctly have one closed down if running the alternate.
On most Android phones is perfectly acceptable to have both apps installed on the same phone, but not running in memory at the same time. Being I have both installed on my Android tablet it's now part of my pre-check flight list to make sure both apps are force close within settings before starting out. Now I did say most, if you go to their website it does have a short list of some phones that don't want Go installed on the same phone as their software.

Sent from my HTC 10 using PhantomPilots mobile app

OK. I'll check out the litchi site. Thanks very much!
Also if I remember that same short list of incompatible phones comes up as a pop up when you start their app, or at least pops up on the 1st launch after install.

Sent from my HTC 10 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Unit505

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr