Litchi install problems

Reaction score
Hi Guys

I have the new DJI Phantom 4 Pro with screen (android) and DJI GO 4 app. I cannot seem to download Litchi App from Google Play or any store. I have Google account and every time I try to download it says device not found or something like it.

Question: How can I install litchi for drones on my DJI Tablet. I have gone through many online reccomendations with no success so if you have known solution please enlighten me.

Cheers to any body that replies.

cistec

Only thing I can think of is using the net on the DJI tablet and type in litchi APK and make sure settings in security is on "allow unknown software to install " (or something like that) not sure if this will work or not but def worth a shot. Failing that... Sign into your google account on tbe DJI tablet and scroll through your app download history to see if it can be re-downloaded from there

Neon Euc

I do not think it is possible to have any 3rd party apps on the dji screen.
hi guys
HI, i´m using litchi in my P3P, its ok but i have error the GPS its not enough exactly and i can´t use w/ points or tracking mode always apear this mesage NOT TO EXACTLY GPS POSITION , and i tried in diferents places , its same, some can explain if its my GPS (phone LG magna) or its just calibration???? regards!

Just thought I would let any P4 Pro+ know that I have been informed from experienced users you cannot install 3rd party software on the new DJI tablet..well not yet, so there you have it!

Below is a great thread I found while trying to find an answer to my problem on the DJI site for all PRO+ users..enjoy

Question regarding P4 Pro's integrated controller screen
Yes correct, as stated above , I will not buy the integrated screen model for this very reason.

Hmmmm a little late for me I purchased in haste...but I cannot blame DJI I should have waited a little longer and let the early adopters do the heavy ground work. I am not so much disapointed in fact I am very happy with the intergrated screen for many reasons but I am a little sad that DJI never allowed its users to choose if they wished to install 3rd party software which is superior to theirs IMO. I will still consider the new Crystal sky screen for my other drone P4. Lesson I have learned here is wait and evaluate before you jump.

DJI was sort of forced to allow other apps on their earlier models since they all depended on other devices (android or iOS) for their own app to run. Now that they have integrated screens and are staring to market their own tablet, my bet is that you won't see other apps working on DJI products from now on.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik