Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Standard Litchi Hub Home Set

Discussion in 'Phantom 3 Help' started by kld53, Jul 11, 2016.

Tags:
  1. kld53

Hello,

Does anyone know how the Home location is set in the Litchi Hub website? Not home for a mission, but when you click the home button at the top left of the screen. It takes me to a completely different city when I click on it. I would think it would be close from my IP address, or maybe there's a way to set the home location?

Thanks.

2. joeruby

I have the same problem, and would like an answer too.
    Joe
    KC7GHT

3. alokbhargava

I use Search Box and add address, it takes me to the location.

Also click on Map and check Terrain.

4. MacMan3409

I've only run a few missions on Litchi so far, finally bought it 2 days ago. I have a the same questions.
    Including: when running an orbit mission how do you get it to stop orbiting? I've only done this once but it just kept circling around & around. I mean it worked & followed the path great but I had to switch back into P-mode or Atti to pull it out of orbit & bring her home.

As for the waypoint mission, I just set the final waypoint to my "home"'position & set a low altitude & "stay in position" then once again hit the switch back into P or atti mode.
    Hope we can get an answer....? Looking forward to learning how to use this app to its full
    Potential!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk