Litchi,,how to upload an emailed flight?

Reaction score
My uncle lives across town and he wants a mission that I flew from his house when I was over there last week. He wants to fly it with his Phantom 4 using Litchi. I can email it to him from my iphone, from litchi. But once he gets it via his iphone email, how does he import it to Litchi??

Better upload your mission on mission hub which your uncle can download to his Litchi.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Di you ever work out how to do this? as i have a pre planned flight i emailed then accidentally deleted and want to fly that exact path (as its part of a sequence). I have the file but cant work out how to upload it to the ipad or to Mission hub?

Any ideas on how to load the saved mission file?

All good, I worked it out, i was in the wrong mode doh!!!! For POI it only shows POI missions, for Waypoint it only shows waypoint missions etc... all sorted, thanks heaps :)

Anyhow, does someone know an answer to this question? I.e. I‘d like to exchange orbits, but can’t.
There are a couple of way to do this ... if the mission was made public and posted to the Litchi Hub, you can download it there. and then import into Litchi. The Hub also sports and export and import mission function in its menu system ...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic