Litchi...How much!!!

Very nice for all the android users, but all the apple geeks are still waiting.o_Oo_O
I don't think you have to wait much longer, check the store or the Litchi home page. I remember reading something about it coming soon. If I had a FruitPhone and know what I know now I'd still go get the new Nvidia Shield Tablet for Litchi.

IOS is getting beta tested as we speak.

don't buy it then. the app isn't necessary to fly your drone. it never ceases to amaze me when people complain about the price of something that someone else created. don't like it? make your own or buy a competitor's product.

don't buy it then. the app isn't necessary to fly your drone. it never ceases to amaze me when people complain about the price of something that someone else created. don't like it? make your own or buy a competitor's product.
Thank you for that. I am always astounded but what people will/won't pay...it takes a LOT of work to create a product like this...it is worth it.

Is litchi really better than dji go? Other than having easier way points, what else can it do that go cant? There's no free trial version in google play and I'm wondering for $32 cdn do i really need it?

Is litchi really better than dji go? Other than having easier way points, what else can it do that go cant? There's no free trial version in google play and I'm wondering for $32 cdn do i really need it?
If your wondering if you need it you probably don’t.

I have litchi and autopilot. I almost always fly with GO- you quickly learn there isn’t much you can do in litchi or autopilot that you can’t fly manually. For me sitting around while the AC flys a planned mission is boring. I really only use litchi now when I want to fly where I know I will loose control link.

Reactions: FlyingUser
If your wondering if you need it you probably don’t.

I have litchi and autopilot. I almost always fly with GO- you quickly learn there isn’t much you can do in litchi or autopilot that you can’t fly manually. For me sitting around while the AC flys a planned mission is boring. I really only use litchi now when I want to fly where I know I will loose control link.
Why is lichi better in that situation?

Because the AC will keep flying LCMC. Autopilot will do the same. In DJI GO RTH will activate.
Ah ok. Thank you for clarifying. Ya i don't need it, the only fmode i ever use (and likely ever will) is POI, everything else I fly manually, and im always high enough that if I ever lose contact with the rc then RTH will always be enough.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj