Litchi height

Reaction score
I bought litchi 6months ago because i heard i can go higher then djis set 500m restriction..how can i do this i can only get to 500m in litchi?i fly in the middle of nowhere,not in any flight path.i just need another 100 metres and id be happy,that would allow me to reach cloud level from where i take off

Jake,
I am also a private pilot, flying mostly small Cessna's. My flight path is whatever I make it within the rules. You are suggesting to fly at an altitude that could impact small aircraft. Please stick to the imposed flight altitudes suggested by the FAA for UAVs.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Jake,
I am also a private pilot, flying mostly small Cessna's. My flight path is whatever I make it within the rules. You are suggesting to fly at an altitude that could impact small aircraft. Please stick to the imposed flight altitudes suggested by the FAA for UAVs.

^^^^^^ This...

Thumbs up for mentioning your mate has no problem with it. Solid argument for not giving a **** about regulations.

Older versions of Litchi was able to go higher than 500m. you also need an older FW on the quad. Newer firmware is not compatable with older versions of Litchi. (DJI did this to CYA) and force a "recommendation" height that has been debated many times here (as well as FAA was not allowed by Congress to regulate model aircraft)

Now Im not suggesting flying irresponsible but
My suggestion...Either wait till the Phantom is hacked or build a quad yourself without factory limits imposed.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl