Litchi gotcha maybe ...

Reaction score
I am a Litchi loyalist. 99% of my problems with Litchi (and GO for that matter) were oversights or brain collapses on my part.

Here's another for Litchi users and forgive me if you are already on board with this: I rarely use my C1 and C2 buttons on my controller. I have them programmed for C1 = reset gimbal and C2 Battery detail.

The other day I was about to fly an overwater Litchi mission in bright sunshine and at the mission start I kept getting a red text error that I couldn't read. I scrubbed the mission and headed for the shade where I could read the screen.

Turns out that waypoints were being added to the Mission I was about to send to the bird. CULPRIT (me): The C1 and C2 buttons need to be programmed for ALL LITCHI flight modes. You can program them differently depending on the flight mode you select (e.g. FPV, Waypoint, Follow, Track, etc.) The default setting on C1 when in WAYPOINT mode is "add waypoint at controller position". I had hit the C1 button sever al times and Litchi was adding waypoints to a Litchi Hub mission I loaded and was about to launch. The message was complaining that the waypoints were too close together! I imagine more than a couple of Phantom Litchi missions may have been victims of this malfeasance!

Another item for the checklist.

Dayam!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl