Litchi google maps.

Reaction score
How is it the the google map in Litchi is so out of date by at least three years. I was looking at a location which has construction work going on the last two years but the map image is from three years ago. When will this be updated.

Are you sure? Just looked at mine and its up-to-date. New neighbors put up a playground swing late last summer and it shows up on the map what are you running on? I'm on IOS.

Are you sure? Just looked at mine and its up-to-date. New neighbors put up a playground swing late last summer and it shows up on the map what are you running on? I'm on IOS.

Yes I am sure, new hospital building being built in central London but the google image is still showing a car park. Just checked google map on PC and that also showing car park on satellite image. Street view is showing correct image.

Google Earth updates its database completely every one to three years, though some sections update more frequently. Google Maps updates daily, with changes appearing on the app and website within approximately three weeks of the update being made.
In my county, half is summer and half is winter. Updating is in progress.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen