Litchi & Go not playing nice. :(

Reaction score
For a while now I've been having trouble with both Litchi & Go. Litchi just won't connect & Go has very weak signal. I can clear the memory in the apps & they do OK, for short time. I've uninstalled & reinstalled both, doesn't help. Also forced stop on them. Today I uninstalled Go & Litchi works fine, now. I'd really like them both on, though. I have better luck with vids with Go, pics better with Litchi. I have a P3 standard

Reactions: Pcbarnes55
For a while now I've been having trouble with both Litchi & Go. Litchi just won't connect & Go has very weak signal. I can clear the memory in the apps & they do OK, for short time. I've uninstalled & reinstalled both, doesn't help. Also forced stop on them. Today I uninstalled Go & Litchi works fine, now. I'd really like them both on, though. I have better luck with vids with Go, pics better with Litchi. I have a P3 standard
They will not play together well, I keep DJI GO on my phone and Litchi on my iPad,

I had a similar problem, where I lost video connection and even when the bird was sitting 3 metres in front of me would not reconnect (video). Manually landed, uninstalled dji go and never experienced the problem again. Will reinstall the app again after I hear about new firmware (and that's it isn't causing any dramas) then uninstall again after updated.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers