Litchi Glitchi

Reaction score
Downloaded the litchi app 2 days ago. I'm really excited about expanding my P3S capabilities. I've had 2 successful missions. My problem is i can't access the videos because they are in MOV format. I've switched the recording format to mp4 but it still records in MOV. Does anyone know what I need to do to get it to accept mp4 format.

Did you check your settings in Lichi?
I changed recently from MP4 to MOV and back to MP4.
Accessing and saving them on my local PC HD was not a problem at all for both of the formats.
The problem started when I wanted to edit a MOV video, the software (Sony Vegas) did not support this format, which was the reason for me to switch back to MP4.
However to play the footage use VLC-player.

Reactions: Dukenukem
I have movie maker as well. I'm just trying to record the footage on my drone in mp4 format.
I think I found the problem. I was able to get the P3S to record in mp4 , but the codec on my windows media player was out of date.

Let us know, if you are still stuck, I have been most happy with mp4 format, mov format is said just to be a container? It has been said ether one is the same quality.

When you change your settings, have everything on, and go back and check it again. :rolleyes:

If you still got issues on playback, set the resolution to lowest, see if your PC will play that.

Note: For testing you don't need to be flying to record video.

VLC is the most popular, but I have liked Pot Player more.

http://lifehacker.com/five-best-desktop-video-players-1503859883

Rod

Reactions: Dukenukem

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers