Litchi glitch

Twice, I had early mission ended messages then the phantom hovered. Upon landing I discovered the starting waypoint to be 13 on one mission and 5 on another, shorter, mission. I did not intentionally change the starting waypoint but who knows?

I was having all the same issues till the last weeks upgrade from Litchi all fixed apart from one, I no longer get the audio feedback height, distance, battery % etc. Yes I have checked it is switched on and the iPad mini is at full volume. All the firmware and ISO are up to date as of yesterday.
Have any of you guys been having this audio feedback issue.

I was having all the same issues till the last weeks upgrade from Litchi all fixed apart from one, I no longer get the audio feedback height, distance, battery % etc. Yes I have checked it is switched on and the iPad mini is at full volume. All the firmware and ISO are up to date as of yesterday.
Have any of you guys been having this audio feedback issue.
I've been having audio feedback problems for awhile. Seems to be intermittent. I haven't updated. Still running 1.15.9. I'm on iOS.

Litchi worked fine, after reinstall

I only bought litchi today, V 3.10.10, downloaded from Google play store direct onto my Nvidia K1 all seems to be working fine, hopefully I'll try it out tomorrow but when you say you reinstalled it, I assume you deleted the one you had and reinstalled the app again, how did you do it, as mine is in my tablet, how if I ever need to reinstall the app where do I get it from?

I only bought litchi today, V 3.10.10, downloaded from Google play store direct onto my Nvidia K1 all seems to be working fine, hopefully I'll try it out tomorrow but when you say you reinstalled it, I assume you deleted the one you had and reinstalled the app again, how did you do it, as mine is in my tablet, how if I ever need to reinstall the app where do I get it from?

Why worry about it if its working fine. However........

On android, setting/app/litchi uninstall. That simple. To re-install, go to the google store locate Litchi and install. Because you already paid for it you can re-install anytime you want from the store

Why worry about it if its working fine. However........

On android, setting/app/litchi uninstall. That simple. To re-install, go to the google store locate Litchi and install. Because you already paid for it you can re-install anytime you want from the store

many thanks for your info, hope to not have any problems with it:)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4