Litchi glitch gps location

Reaction score
My remotes Gps location changed back and forth between 3 locations in litchi. Both incorrect locations were two or three miles away and nowhere I or my phantom have ever been. 14 satellites were locked. I noticed it when my bird was warmed up and sitting while I was tweaking a waypoint mission. I opened google maps and I had solid lock on my actual location and went back to litchi and it went back and forth to the same 3 spots. I shut it down and put it away.

My remotes Gps location changed back and forth between 3 locations in litchi. Both incorrect locations were two or three miles away and nowhere I or my phantom have ever been. 14 satellites were locked. I noticed it when my bird was warmed up and sitting while I was tweaking a waypoint mission. I opened google maps and I had solid lock on my actual location and went back to litchi and it went back and forth to the same 3 spots. I shut it down and put it away.
Are you saying that the location the GPS in your phone or tablet was jumping?
Whatever location the GPS (or perhaps it comes from wifi) in your phone or tablet gives is not important unless you are doing a follow-me flight or trying to reset your home point to the location of your controller.
For everything else, the only GPS position that matters is the one your Phantom gets from its own GPS unit.

Yes, on my phone (note 4) the GPS location changed back and forth. Each time to one of the same 3 locations. I will be sure to manually record and check home location. It must have been a glitch in litchi because Google maps on the same phone did not jump.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj