Litchi giving bad battery readings

Reaction score
Updated to latest IOS this morning, took my inspire for a test over my favourite lake (maybe not the best location lol), anyway I setup a basic waypoint mission, up it goes and everything was fine till it read "battery level 90%''.....20 seconds, 40, 60 seconds later still 90%!!! I'm like bloody hell DJI being nice for once in updates [emoji23], I wish! Anyway stuck at 90%, brought it back and opened DJI app, says 58%!!!!! Hopefully this doesn't catch people out.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Updated to latest IOS this morning, took my inspire for a test over my favourite lake (maybe not the best location lol), anyway I setup a basic waypoint mission, up it goes and everything was fine till it read "battery level 90%''.....20 seconds, 40, 60 seconds later still 90%!!! I'm like bloody hell DJI being nice for once in updates [emoji23], I wish! Anyway stuck at 90%, brought it back and opened DJI app, says 58%!!!!! Hopefully this doesn't catch people out.

This battery bug was in an older build, but it had been fixed. You may want to try removing the Litchi app and load fresh. The last time it happened it was fixed in build 59.

Sent from the Traveler from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

This battery bug was in an older build, but it had been fixed. You may want to try removing the Litchi app and load fresh. The last time it happened it was fixed in build 59.

Sent from the Traveler from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Cheers will do

Just to confirm the battery status still lags or stalls on whatever reading it stalls on, had 64% battery for 8 minutes today amazing these updates [emoji848], then randomly went to 36%, it then slowly lagged giving false reading

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31