Litchi Gimbal Pitch

Reaction score
To simplify the issue I set a mission with a POI and had 2 way points before and after. I set to focus the POI to calculate the angel and I used the interpolate setting for the gimbal pitch.

What I found happened was the pitch would change to the correct angle (slowly as interpolate does) then suddenly shoot back up to 0 Degrees then start to adjust the pitch again to the desire angle.
It did this multiple times in the same flight I had multple POI and more than 2 way points throughout the flight this was just the same re-occurring issue for this flight

No loss of signal or any issues

Has anyone else experienced the same or have any advice?

I have a similar issue. Mine seems to want to move the gimbal back up, not all the way to 0 but close. I used interpolate too.

I am guessing it is at 0 but it seems to move it all the way back up, out of interested did you start in the DJI go app then move to litchi? I need to wait for better weather until testing

I am using it on an IOS. I have not experienced this. However, I set additional way points after a poi to set the pitch where I want it next. I will test it tonight to try to reproduce your results. Can someone explain to me interpolate and tell me what I would notice if I switched to interpolate versus not. I have never had it set to interpolate. Thanks

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.