Litchi gimbal and IMU cali/adjustment

Reaction score
Please please please litchi devs .... incorporate gimbal cali/adjustment and also IMU calibration along with RC cali. Then I can ditch DJI go once and for all. Anyone else want these features? Please add to the thread if you feel the same.

Thanks

What are you talking about.
Those who use litchi still need to refer back to DJI GO to make gimbal adjustments and IMU calibration.
If the developers at Litchi can add this function, then Litchi users can ditch the GO App.

Pretty sure litchi would add if they could but DJI has blocked that API function from working outside of DJI go app...

Those who use litchi still need to refer back to DJI GO to make gimbal adjustments and IMU calibration.
If the developers at Litchi can add this function, then Litchi users can ditch the GO App.
That's what I'm talking about ;-)

Pretty sure litchi would add if they could but DJI has blocked that API function from working outside of DJI go app...
Bummer :-(

Hold on .... waypoint missions in litchi can control the gimbal ..... so by default litchi have access to the gimbal??

I don't mind doing IMU & gimbal calibration and some one-time custom settings in DJI GO.

But I do miss an option to adjust (or adjust and save) gimbal roll and zebra stripes and histogram (or is histogram already there...?) in Litchi.

Due to the constant tilted horizon it would be nice to be able to adjust it in litchi rather than the faff of going in and out of DJI Go, then having to power everything down and back up to then go into litchi to start flying

You don't have to power everything down

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl