Litchi for the Phantom 2 vision plus update

@phxbird57

sorrry mate a quid is a pound in the UK.

Crash 1st time, A quid is a GB Pound (£) and used to be worth about $1.6 now it's about $1.2 I think.

Phxbird57, I've opted to add the lever at a cost of £1.80 but thanks for the info.

Paul

Crash 1st time, A quid is a GB Pound (£) and used to be worth about $1.6 now it's about $1.2 I think.

Phxbird57, I've opted to add the lever at a cost of £1.80 but thanks for the info.

Paul
Paul once you get it going upload some pictures. I always like looking at places ive not been.

Here's one I did for a friend last week. The place is called Worcester Park just two miles from me:
Also in this still picture from a place called Nonsuch Park, you can see the City of London on the horizon. The tall spike is called the Shard and is the tallest building in Europe at the moment.

DJI00179.JPG

Reactions: phxbird57

Paul

Yeah think your mistaking me for someone not from England Mate, I think it does say Manchester UK next to my picture, as for adding the cheap nasty lever, you've coppped out there mate believe me, i tried that and found it a pile of crap hence the move to the newer TX unit.

Crash1sttime,

Sorry I meant the explanation of a quid for phxbird from Phoenix.

I've also got a P2 with H3 3D (without iOSD), so I know the lever is a pain, but I'm hoping to upgrade soon by selling both of them (including the P2V+) so I'm not keen on spending £65 ($80) on another controller.

I appreciate your input though so thanks anyway,

Paul :)

Ok so I'm going to throw this out there but does anyone know if you can make up a mission on litchi mission hub for pv2+

i have done it before, for a p2vp. just make sure you have the correct version of litchi, and you need to have the dji wifi transmitter (silver box inside).

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj