litchi for the first time

Reaction score
I'm loading litchi for the first time and was wondering if I had to do all the calibrations/settings etc as I did when I first used dji go

No need for that.
If things are running well with DJI Go, they will run well with Litchi.

many thanks for your reply, I wasn't looking forward to going through all that again, DJI GO works perfectly so no problem

thanks

No need for that.
If things are running well with DJI Go, they will run well with Litchi.

sorry if I put this question in the wrong section before but now have another question, just playing with litchi without the props on and I notice that there's no voice saying "your home point has been recorded please check it on the map" also "takeoff" is this normal with litchi?

Some have reported issues with Litchi voice on Android units

On iPads make sure the little switch on the side is in the right position or the volume is muted

Let us know if it's Android or iOS

sorry if I put this question in the wrong section before but now have another question, just playing with litchi without the props on and I notice that there's no voice saying "your home point has been recorded please check it on the map" also "takeoff" is this normal with litchi?

I will not take off until I heard the voice that the home point has been recorded. I do not want to lose my investment flying away.

Some have reported issues with Litchi voice on Android units

On iPads make sure the little switch on the side is in the right position or the volume is muted

Let us know if it's Android or iOS

it's a Nvidia K1 (android) the voice does say something like "low battery when it's getting low so the sound is working ok
and as it uses Google maps it shows the home point in the same place as the P3P and when I spool up it shows "takeoff on the top centre of the screen so I think that should be good enough but what I'll do is to fire it up again (last time was the first time using litchi) and see if it says anything besides showing the p3 and home pint together

I will not take off until I heard the voice that the home point has been recorded. I do not want to lose my investment flying away.

is that with Litchi V3.10.10?

I've just done another dry test outside and as soon as I pull both sticks down and center I get a voice saying zero mts alti, zero mts distance, zero klm speed and then battery 43% (using a discharged batt) and on the screen it shows 3 logos all together , blue dot (controller) green home point and red arrow the phantom, so from all that I recon it's safe to fly

maybe someone with a K1 and p3p using litchi v 3 .10 .10. can reply as to what they get.

I've just done another dry test outside and as soon as I pull both sticks down and center I get a voice saying zero mts alti, zero mts distance, zero klm speed and then battery 43% (using a discharged batt) and on the screen it shows 3 logos all together , blue dot (controller) green home point and red arrow the phantom, so from all that I recon it's safe to fly

maybe someone with a K1 and p3p using litchi v 3 .10 .10. can reply as to what they get.
Unfortunately I do not have litchi... Someone with the app will be able to assist you.

Unfortunately I do not have litchi... Someone with the app will be able to assist you.

that explains it then, like you, when I was using DJI go I wouldn't fly until I heard the home point had been recorded, check it out on the map, well that's what is on my litchi, on the map as I said it shows all 3 logos together

HI I get same on p4 good to have saves looking at things you can change period of speech if she gets annoying, Yip safe to fly :)

HI I get same on p4 good to have saves looking at things you can change period of speech if she gets annoying, Yip safe to fly :)

many thanks, had 2 flights so far, second one 2900ft before I turned,no problem.

a lot better with the sound turned down a lot,still hear her but not so invasive

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl