Litchi for Mavic?

Reaction score
Do you think you will be able to get Litchi for this soon? It would be great to be able to do waypoint missions with this.

BH.png

As DJI GO App has now given support for Mavic, APIs seems to be available and Litchi should not have issues making it available for Mavic too.

Has anyone saw the mavic show up on the DJI go Android app yet? I'm not seeing it.

Mavic is only for iOS users :) kidding

Reactions: SCGENE
Does Litchi feed flight data to DJI like GO does?

After hearing about FAA inspectors in Hawaii cracking down, I worry about out of site Litchi missions even though it would be amazingly cool.

Does Litchi feed flight data to DJI like GO does?

After hearing about FAA inspectors in Hawaii cracking down, I worry about out of site Litchi missions even though it would be amazingly cool.

Can you give me more info in the FAA in Hawaii? I'm heading there soon. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Can you give me more info in the FAA in Hawaii? I'm heading there soon. Thanks!

They're mainly citing people for not notifying the main Air Traffic control tower if you're flying within 5 miles of an airport or 2 miles of a helipad. So basically if you're on Oahu, you have to notify the control tower before you fly. Thanks FAA, ugh.

They're mainly citing people for not notifying the main Air Traffic control tower if you're flying within 5 miles of an airport or 2 miles of a helipad. So basically if you're on Oahu, you have to notify the control tower before you fly. Thanks FAA, ugh.

I think the north shore is safe tho?

Download B4Ufly app. Most people don't follow all the FAA rules, including me, but should.

I think the north shore is safe tho?

Great question.. I was just there in May, flying my P3P in North Shore. The North Shore is not in a controlled airspace (Class B,C,D,E). Therefore it is Class G and does not require ATC authorization. However, the entire island of Oahu is within a Mode C Veil. I found nothing in the FAA UAS study guide referencing Mode C and UAS.

SkyVector: Flight Planning / Aeronautical Charts

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj