Litchi for iOS

Reaction score
Who here uses litchi on iOS or has used it? What are your thoughts? What is working? Is it worth buying now or should I wait?

Great app for a reasonable price... $500 drone... $20 GREAT app... No brainer! Great for planned missions and missions can be designed on your laptop or desktop computer.. Love it!

From what I've gathered from here though is that the iOS version isn't up to scratch yet?

It does about everything I need it too.... It is Litchi's intent to have it equal to Android version... In fact there was one feature (tracking) which they implemented in IOS first.

They are one of the most responsive developers I have come across. They have very good reputation.

From what I've gathered from here though is that the iOS version isn't up to scratch yet?
A lot of that information is based upon older versions. The latest version is worth the price. I also run Autopilot and without hesitation encourage anyone to get both apps. In the grand scheme the value and enjoyment returned is worth fifty bucks. Now, if the stinkin' wind would peter out . . .

-- zigs

Reactions: b0dyr0ck2006
A lot of that information is based upon older versions. The latest version is worth the price. I also run Autopilot and without hesitation encourage anyone to get both apps. In the grand scheme the value and enjoyment returned is worth fifty bucks. Now, if the stinkin' wind would peter out . . .

-- zigs

$500 - $800 worth of drone, $50 worth of software... seems like a no brainer to me!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik