Litchi for DJI, a problem of connection to the server

Reaction score
Good evening,
I use Litchi on my tablet Samsung S2 Android connected to my Phantom 3 Pro.
I want to preset missions on a Windows 7 PC, since Mission Hub - Litchi site.
I connect well to this site on the PC, I can define a mission and then save it.
But I do not manage to connect on the server Litchi from the tablet (to get the mission preset) : Litchi on the tablet indicates that my email and password are not good, yet I introduce this login to open the site on Litchi PC.
Can you help me to understand why ?
Thank you.

I have the same problem, think it is a glitch in Litchi as far as logging in via PC and then through app.

However I was able to work around it and still use the Mission Hub off the website on PC.

• Once done, then go into Missions>Open and here you will see all your saved missions.

• Download the ones you want and save to desktop on your PC.

• Plug your tablet into your PC, look for the LitchiApp folder and select missions>_users> there could be a another sub folder mine is called JNYHvMnCnw and copy the saved missions from your destop into this folder.

• On your tablet, go back to the Litchi App and now under Load Flight application, you should see all the download missions you made via the PC.

@Bucho check closely that your email address input on the tablet for logging in to the Litchi account does not have an extra trailing space at the end and matches the credentials EXACTLY that you used on the PC... sometimes when it autofills on the android an additional space character gets added and you must backspace to erase it when logging in on the tablet....

@Bucho check closely that your email address input on the tablet for logging in to the Litchi account does not have an extra trailing space at the end and matches the credentials EXACTLY that you used on the PC... sometimes when it autofills on the android an additional space character gets added and you must backspace to erase it when logging in on the tablet....
Thank you ScatSpeak, it was quite the point!
When I realized that this space automatically added at the end of my email created the problem, I removed it and everything worked well.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20