Litchi for Android, Pano Help

Reaction score
Bought Litchi for Android today as it has been recommended countless times in this forum. Having an issue though, that maybe someone familiar with the app can advise me on. I bought the app mainly so I could shoot a 12 pic, 360 Pano. I set up the app for what I thought would be correct settings for this, but when I select Pano, and hit shoot, which seems to have a 14 shot default on the shoot button, nothing happens, drone does not rotate 360, and eventually it says "timeout error" and no photos are taken. Any help?

Thanks

Phantom 4

Bought Litchi for Android today as it has been recommended countless times in this forum. Having an issue though, that maybe someone familiar with the app can advise me on. I bought the app mainly so I could shoot a 12 pic, 360 Pano. I set up the app for what I thought would be correct settings for this, but when I select Pano, and hit shoot, which seems to have a 14 shot default on the shoot button, nothing happens, drone does not rotate 360, and eventually it says "timeout error" and no photos are taken. Any help?

Thanks

Phantom 4
I use it all the time with my Inspire, maybe post a screen shot of your Pano Settings?

pano2.jpg
pano1.jpg

All I'm looking for is 12 shots in a 360 degree circle.
Everything is set right. Do you have the latest firmware on the drone and RC and the latest Litchi App? The only time I had an issue with the Pano setting was when my drone firmware was not up-to-date and I had updated the Litchi app, as soon as I updated the firmware the issue went away.

Try switching to 2 rows and see if that fixes it. The idea behind this setting in Litchi is to do a 360 degree Panosphere (Like VR). Just wondering if it will change. The 14 photo count is because it will take 2 photos looking straight down too. You can always cancel after it takes the first row of photos if you don't want the 2nd.

Try switching to 2 rows and see if that fixes it. The idea behind this setting in Litchi is to do a 360 degree Panosphere (Like VR). Just wondering if it will change. The 14 photo count is because it will take 2 photos looking straight down too. You can always cancel after it takes the first row of photos if you don't want the 2nd.
Thanks, I'll give that a try tomorrow. I wrote Litchi Help as well but don't expect any quick answers.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.