Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Litchi for Android mission planning questions

Discussion in 'Pro/Adv Discussion' started by lfaitas, Jan 23, 2016.

1. lfaitas

Halo eveyrone! tried my first mission my litchi and my p3 pro and i have a couple of questions:

1. i planned my missions using the mission planner on my pc and uploaded to my android later on.
    There is a distance limit apparently so the p3p did not start. Do you know what the limit is?

2. when i plan a mission on my tablet there is circle so i know where the distance limit is.. can i do that also on my computer? otherwise i waist my time planning too far.

3. I got a couple of error messages also even if the planned missions where in the allowed circle.. mission failed to upload and also poi distance is less or more than 100 m or something like that..
    where could i find a list of error messages and what to do in that case?

4. can i fly the p3p to say 2km distance and start a mission from there so i go around the distance limit?

thanks everyone!

2. Ingsoc75

I keep getting the same error when I try to plan a route on my iPhone 6+ (the controller and drone are not on).

3. Conrad Madden

Keep your mission to below 2km, I had the same problem and since then not a bother with it.

4. Air Ontario

Tried this?
    Look in the settings icon (top right of screen..3 gear wheels ) and the 5th line down.
    "Map Safe Area Radius" and change it to say 600 m...or even 1000m

5. lfaitas

What ingsoc75 wrote is correct that solved the problem for me also and since have flown many successful missions with distances well over 2km.
    The limit is 10km I think and 2km between points but you can add as many way points as you want so you don't have a problem