Litchi flight logs

Reaction score
I've been searching everywhere, but I can't find the info I need.

In the description on the App Store, it said the flight logs are human readable. I take that to mean that I can view them easily through the app.

Is that true? I can't find where they are in the app. Can anyone clue me in?

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

They are in CSV format (commonly viewed with Excel). You can find them in the location where Litchi is installed on your mobile device.

Are you on iOS? If so IIRC you need to get at them through iTunes using the app file sharing feature. I know that's how DJI Go works. I think Litchi is the same.

I know that's how DJI Go works. I think Litchi is the same.
Yes, you must use iTunes to retrieve the log data no matter which app you're running.

I use Healthy Drones ( yes another app) sync both dji and litchi and view all the flight info in the one place.

I am on IOS. I guess I may be asking the wrong question. In the DJI Go app, I can tap the icon on the main page, top left corner, and this pops up:
45e9532c09ea289af19213113868db1c.jpg

This is what I'm trying to find on the Litchi app. If it isn't there, then I'll figure out another way. I just want quick access to something like this.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Yes it's that easy in dji go, but as mentioned above not in Litchi. If you can be bothered with another app, once it's set up, it simple use.

I am on IOS. I guess I may be asking the wrong question. In the DJI Go app, I can tap the icon on the main page, top left corner, and this pops up:
45e9532c09ea289af19213113868db1c.jpg

This is what I'm trying to find on the Litchi app. If it isn't there, then I'll figure out another way. I just want quick access to something like this.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Hi,
I know this topic is a year ago.
I wondered if in a year they managed to introduce the flight records on Litchi...
Because I'm using Airdata but I have to admit that the Flight record feature that offered DJI Go was really interesting.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4