Litchi - Failsafe RTH setting

Reaction score
Hello,

I just paid for this app a few days ago and was wondering where do you set the failsafe features... In DJI Go, you can specifiy what to do if connection is lost beetween remote and P3, how is that done in Litchi ?

Thanks
Bo

If you've been using your aircraft, then your RTH height is already recorded in the aircraft. It's either the default, or it's whatever height you set.

To check it with Litch, tap on the settings icon which is in the upper right corner (it is an icon of three gears).

Next tap the Aircraft tab.

The first line should show the RTH Altitude. You can change it if you like.

Hope this helps.

If you've been using your aircraft, then your RTH height is already recorded in the aircraft. It's either the default, or it's whatever height you set.

To check it with Litch, tap on the settings icon which is in the upper right corner (it is an icon of three gears).

Next tap the Aircraft tab.

The first line should show the RTH Altitude. You can change it if you like.

Hope this helps.

Hi,

I just realises something about the Litchi software. Is it me or is the Litchi using DJI GO settings for things that could not be changes in Litchi itself. Let say the gimball smoothness, I set it in DJI Go and when I launch Litchi (closing Dji), it seems like Litchi is using the smoothness I have set with DJI Go....

Litchi depends on the DJI Phantom 3 SDK (software developer's kit) to interface with the P3. I have a feeling that either/or:

A: Litchi doesn't have write access to all the settings that DJI does, only read access to some/all of them.
B: Litchi hasn't finished writing all the interface elements to allow the user to change all the settings they possibly could.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20