Litchi/DJI Go Question

Reaction score
Hello. I have Phantom 3 Standard and I was wondering if it would be possible to connect with Litchi on an Android Phone while at the same time connect to DJI Go on my Android Tablet? I plan on flying Litchi but I've had problems with it before so if anything goes wrong, (most likely freezing like it has before) I would like to ditch the phone and take over with DJI Go on the tablet. Has anyone ever done this before? If so, does the home point change on the Go app if you switch over from Litchi?

Hello. I have Phantom 3 Standard and I was wondering if it would be possible to connect with Litchi on an Android Phone while at the same time connect to DJI Go on my Android Tablet? I plan on flying Litchi but I've had problems with it before so if anything goes wrong, (most likely freezing like it has before) I would like to ditch the phone and take over with DJI Go on the tablet. Has anyone ever done this before? If so, does the home point change on the Go app if you switch over from Litchi?
Not possible. Standard (or any P3 iteration for that matter) only allows for a single connection to the bird.

Not possible. Standard (or any P3 iteration for that matter) only allows for a single connection to the bird.
That's what I thought. I have closed Litchi before and opened DJI GO while in the air but the home point was reset at it's current location. This was a low altitude test on one device over a field in line of sight. Just wasn't sure if both apps would work at the same time on two devices. I won't test that lol.

I plan missions on Litchi. At the site I launch Litchi without the bird connected and double check my mission. I close Litchi and open Go and connect everything. Then I fly the bird to a safe height if everything on Go checks out. I then close Go and open Litchi, upload the mission and fly. It's a few more steps but works for me. If Litchi crashes you still have control of the bird. Just open Litchi again or Go and keep going. If you are flying a mission in Litchi it will finish anyway. This may not totally answer your question because I do not move from my home point when I fly.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I plan missions on Litchi. At the site I launch Litchi without the bird connected and double check my mission. I close Litchi and open Go and connect everything. Then I fly the bird to a safe height if everything on Go checks out. I then close Go and open Litchi, upload the mission and fly. It's a few more steps but works for me. If Litchi crashes you still have control of the bird. Just open Litchi again or Go and keep going. If you are flying a mission in Litchi it will finish anyway. This may not totally answer your question because I do not move from my home point when I fly.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
Thanks for the info. I'm wondering since a mission will complete once it's started, would it be safe to force close Litchi once mission has started and then open Go to observe? I've never had video feed problems on Go but Litichi lags terribly.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20