Litchi destroyed my PS3

I didn't realize it was doing that when I did a similar auto take off from about the same spot. Stupid app should tell me stuff like that.
sounds like you fly into a plane and blame on the app not telling you why its bad. Seriously wtf. How many safeguards can prevent not thinking about stuff before you do it? I bet you also think there will never be a motor, prop, battery failure else its dji fault uh?

No offense, but when you have something over $1k in the air, instructions for anything 3rd party software should be read and read again so issues like this wont happen. Even the instructions for the official dji app should be read a few times.
I have read the DJI instructions many times over and they are still confusing and each time I read them I come out with more questions.

Youtube is another place for good info. A video will help more than a picture.

The app performs exactly as advertised..... Just like the vision app gs.. This is why you set your first waypoint as close as posible to the home point. Then again like i said.. it's easier to blame an app. by the way the app did what it was instructed to do by the pilot.
This is a common thing with computer users & programmers: "It did exactly what I told it to do, instead of what I wanted it to do!"

I'm not seeing it at Help - Litchi Is there another help section? Wait maybe it's "When initiated the aircraft will first rise to 6m altitude if it is below that threshold, then proceed to the first waypoint in a direct path. Make sure there are no obstacles between the aircraft's initial location and the first waypoint. "

Wish they would add the just make the first waypoint at your take off spot.

Not always needed , some folks fly in very clear and open areas. Thus a waypoint set out a way from HP is not an issue.

It simply comes down to this , no one can out think everyone and cover every possible scenario.
When does the USER become responsible for the choices and selections and actions taken?
waypoint operation has been discussed over and over for a long while now.
If you are into full automation fine , then go the extra miles needed to become an expert or at least proficient with your equipment.
Never count on others to always cover ones ***!

Reactions: Gary E
I didn't realize it was doing that when I did a similar auto take off from about the same spot. Stupid app should tell me stuff like that.
Not Litchi. All Phantoms with GS do the exact same thing. DJI apps too. Probably should have known what you were doing before attempting that.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik