Litchi, d/loaded to Tablet, what about laptop access?

Reaction score
So I d/loaded Litchi to my android tablet (no apparent probs there). I've read many comments on the forums that say it's good to plan your missions on a PC etc then transfer to tablet so when I try to get Litchi on my Laptop (windows 10) the Google Play page says it's 'installed' (but I can't find it anywhere, and I've had a really good look). If I 'click' on the 'installed' button on the Google Play page it says 'No Carrier Acer B3-A20B' (that's my tablet). If I then 'click' on continue (on the Google Play page) it says 'Litchi for DJI Phantom/Inspire will be installed on your device soon', it's been saying that for days.

I'm obviously missing something here, chasing my tail. Any ideas please?

o_O

When people say "it's good to plan missions on a PC", what they mean is you go to flylitchi.com and plan your mission online. You don't install litchi on your PC.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: Sky Pirate
So I d/loaded Litchi to my android tablet (no apparent probs there). I've read many comments on the forums that say it's good to plan your missions on a PC etc then transfer to tablet so when I try to get Litchi on my Laptop (windows 10) the Google Play page says it's 'installed' (but I can't find it anywhere, and I've had a really good look). If I 'click' on the 'installed' button on the Google Play page it says 'No Carrier Acer B3-A20B' (that's my tablet). If I then 'click' on continue (on the Google Play page) it says 'Litchi for DJI Phantom/Inspire will be installed on your device soon', it's been saying that for days.

I'm obviously missing something here, chasing my tail. Any ideas please?

o_O
Go to Mission Hub from any web browser. If you're logged in there, any mission that you design and save on your computer is immediately also available on the Litchi app on any of your mobile devices.

Reactions: Sky Pirate

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen